DEMAND GENERATION FOR THE WATER INDUSTRY
Water and wastewater marketers struggle to find ways to stand out, to grab audience attention and to secure market share. For 25 years Water Online has been connecting technology suppliers to water and wastewater professionals across municipal and industrial markets. Water Online helps our clients overcome growth challenges while providing Best-In-Class Insight into the return on their content investment.
THE VALUE OF AUDIENCDE ACCESS
Audience access is the foundation of our content syndication program. Your content gets in front of our audience when it is hosted on our website and pushed out through our newsletters. First, we help you identify a target audience. Then, we help you select your most impactful content to share with our audience (or we work with you to create that content). Your content is included at least twice per month in the Industry Insights section of our newsletter, where thousands of readers can access your thought leadership alongside our editorial.
Delivering valuable content to water and wastewater technology users across diverse municipal and industrial markets has become essential for generating demand for products and services. When crafted and delivered properly, content fosters relationships with a targeted pool of prospects who are increasingly difficult for your sales representatives to reach. Water Online delivers content that engages your prospects at critical junctions in their buyer’s journeys. When we combine your content with our audience analytics, you receive key insights about those professionals.
We help your organization create a successful content delivery program in 6 ways:
- A microsite on Water Online, the largest online community of water and wastewater professionals
- Promotion through Water Online solution centers
- Inclusion in Water Online newsletters
- Site optimization of content
- Additional reach through social media
- Ongoing performance analysis
Water Online delivers content that engages your prospects at critical junctions in their buyer’s journeys. When we combine your content with our audience analytics, you receive key insights about those professionals.
Content strategy: We’ll work together to select content pieces for your newsletter that are relevant to your target audience — considering their role and position in the buyer’s journey.
Digital production and delivery: Your newsletter will be custom-built by our team — packaged within a trusted Life Science Connect brand and matched to the most relevant audience segment for distribution.
Market insights: You’ll receive comprehensive reporting on audience engagement. It’s all about understanding decision-making teams and personas to guide your downstream business development initiatives.
Other Water Online Tools that allow marketing professionals to meet their goals include:
- Content creation — Half of the best performing articles during the last 12 months on Water Online were ghost-written for clients by the professional writing staff of Water Online
- Custom newsletters — A bundle of content built around a central topic, exclusively provided by your company, sent to all Water Online readers
- Webinars — A WATER TALK webinar is one of the most effective ways to build personal thought leadership and connection - exhibiting large registrations, attendance (live and on demand) and completion rates
- Virtual events — With the move to digital-only events in 2020, Water Online produced the first Virtual Water Expo of its kind, featuring 23 leading solution providers and an average of 500 attendees per session
- Banner advertising — Water Online offers two sizes of banner display ads to its clients
- Water Innovations advertising — Advertising in our Water Innovations magazine positions your products and services around our best, innovation-focused editorial
- Retargeting — We reinforce brand recognition to your Water Online visitors by managing a retargeting program that serves your banner ad on 1,000s of additional websites through Google’s Display Network
- Email marketing options — Clients can sponsor Water Online’s email newsletter or rent our email list to send out their own individual message
Water Online is Your Strategic Partner For
Marketing, Brand Recognition and Reader Engagement